26 May MODERN ARCHITECTURE PORTO
Posted at 17:30h in Short Journeys
MODERN ARCHITECTURE PORTO
Porto is an amazing and charming city in the northern region of Portugal that has gathered much-deserved attention as far as architecture is concerned. Hometown of two of the world’s greatest, contemporary, Pritzker-winning architects, Siza Vieira and Souto de Moura, Porto is no stranger to historical buildings, urban landscape, street art, and a number of off-the-beaten-track structures that perfectly showcase the undying relationship between old and new, past and future.
AT A GLANCE
- The first time we introduced this journey was at the request of a German architecture studio that wanted to celebrate its 50-year anniversary with a special trip. We put together an itinerary for a group of 90 people with plenty of time for those interested in pursuing one of our four suggested guided tours and exploring more in terms of art, architectural work, gastronomy, wines, history, shopping.
- The ideal goodbye to a packed journey was a sunset cruise on the Douro river.
Want to Know more about everything that is included in this journey ? Ask us.
Price per person sharing starting at: 1.900,00 *
6 days / 5 nights
minimum of two people
- 4 nights in a 5 stars hotel in historical city center / Twin room with breakfast
- Private transfer airport/hotel/airport
- All visits, entrance fees and transportation mentioned in the program
- The guides are specialized on each theme and speak English
- 24-hour emergency contact and assistance available
* Prices may vary according to traveling dates