27 May MADEIRA
MADEIRA – JOURNEY TO FUNCHAL
Located in the north Atlantic Ocean, southwest of Portugal, the Madeira island holds a myriad of adjectives, from unmistakably beautiful to breathtaking. From year-round spring weather to crushing mountains rising from an ocean of loveliest blue, without forgetting the abundance of exotic fruit and unbelievably delicious food, Madeira is truly the “pearl of the Atlantic”, as it is often dubbed.
Even though Madeira has increasingly become a popular destination among tourist from all over the world, it is still an island full of culture, assorted hiking possibilities and a place with a knack for giving good use to its culinary traditions.
AT A GLANCE
- Funchal, its biggest city and capital, is no doubt one of its greatest calling cards. It is a modern, rejuvenated city that is well-known for its top class restaurants, new luxurious hotels and, of course, the weather. Its natural beauty goes beyond anything anyone can envision, for its flowers bloom all year round and the backdrop of mountains makes it for the perfect holiday card.
Want to Know more about everything that is included in this journey ? Ask us.
Price per person starting at: € 1.350,00*
4 nights / 5 days itinerary
- 4-night accommodation at the 5-star Quinta da Casa Branca — garden view with breakfast
- Private transfer from the airport to the hotel and vice-versa
- Private tours as described with car and English-speaking driver
- Non-private Whales and Dolphins half day cruise
- Private English-speaking guide for walking tour in Funchal
- Lunch on day 3
- 4 dinners, excluding wines
- 24-hour emergency contact and assistance available
* Prices may vary according to traveling dates