After the excitement of your wedding party, sit back and enjoy a couple of days in the Algarve and its superb beaches and seaside wonders. This sun-kissed region will bestow you with wonderful beach days between May and October, if the weather hopefully allows it.
You can choose from small hotels in the area or bigger resorts by the sea, all of which are 5-star properties.
Or choose a more casual, rustic-looking boutique style hotel that can take you to secluded beaches for the perfect hideaway.
Accommodation: Vila Monte Farm Hotel. A Moorish-inspired hotel in the countryside with pools, lounge areas, gardens, and a wholesome placid atmosphere.
SPECIAL HONEYMOON ACTIVITIES IN THE ALGARVE
- Private boat safaris — a day at sea; a day on a secluded beach; visiting the impressive caves; a private cruise on a river (and possibility of spending the night)
- Romantic dinner in Michelin-starred restaurants
- Special spa packages
- Cooking experiences
- Romantic dinner under the stars
Time to head north and immerse yourselves in the beautiful, charming, sun-drenched Alentejo. A land of idyllic backdrops, a rugged coastline, whitewashed villas and farmhouses, luxurious retreats — and let us not forget excellent food and wine and gorgeous handmade crafts.
The epitome of freedom, Alentejo is the perfect destination for you to live your honeymoon to the fullest with exclusive accommodation and love-ridden activities.
Accommodation: São Lourenço do Barrocal – Farmscape Hotel & Retreat. Grace meets rural life in this massive monte alentejano in the countryside, the perfect paradise with beautiful rooms, local gastronomy, and nature in all its glory.
SPECIAL HONEYMOON ACTIVITIES IN ALENTEJO
- Private gourmet tour with lunch or dinner and cheese, olive oil, and wine tasting
- Hot air balloon riding
- Romantic classic car tour through the lovely villages of Alentejo
- Wine tour and tasting visiting several properties
- Art and handicraft private tour
- Horseback riding
Driving further up north, you will reach Lisbon, a city of many tales and dreams, and the most spot-on blend of cultures, styles, neighborhoods, cobbled streets, palaces, traditional tiles, and sunny days. Let your hearts run wild and kick back in one of Europe’s most enticing cities.
Though bustling with people coming from all over the world, Lisbon is still a quiet city, where you will love to walk through narrow streets of the old quarters, rest in elegant, busy al-fresco cafes and restaurants — or even taking the tram uphill to the São Jorge Castle and the quirky, surrounding neighborhoods — this city has it all.
Take a handful of days to visit the impressive monuments dating from an array of different eras, from Roman times to modern days, without forgetting the period of the Discoveries and the trade connections with Asia and India. Lisbon history is not only in the museums, but mostly in its streets and buildings.
Take the hand of your loved one and explore its miradouros (viewpoints over different areas of the city), its gardens and parks, its Michelin-starred food havens and traditional tascas, as well. Relax in an exclusive wellness refuge and spend your nights at fashionable hotels, from converted palaces to the most traditional 5-star guesthouses.
Accommodation: Verride Palácio Santa Catarina. Inside this historical palace is a new, entirely renovated luxury hotel, with lavish rooms and a Royal Suite just for you and your soul mate.
SPECIAL HONEYMOON ACTIVITIES IN LISBON
- Private romantic city tour in classic car
- Private visits to museums
- Tram tour with private guide
- Romantic dinner at Michelin-starred restaurants
- Suggestions and booking of trendy restaurants, ideal for a dinner for two
- Romantic dinner at a Fado House — a very intimate atmosphere
- Private photo session / half day or full day
- Private sunset cocktail cruise on the Tagus river
- A night in the city — together with a local, get to know the right place to go for some drinks, live music or just dance the night away. Choices will be made according to your preferences.
- Private helicopter flight over Lisbon and surroundings, with or without lunch
- Very private dinner in exclusive houses, palaces or antique shops
- Private romantic tour of Sintra and Queluz Palaces. This can be a half day or full day tour. It can include a drive through the coastal line and a romantic lunch over the sea