15 May FAMILY JOURNEY TO PORTUGAL
FAMILY JOURNEY TO PORTUGAL – ENJOY ALGARVE & LISBON IN ALL ITS GLORY
With breath-taking coastlines, picturesque villages, and undisputable natural beauty, Portugal has been under the spotlight for the last couple of years — and it is easy to understand why.
AT A GLANCE
Although there are other blissful destinations in the country, whether you’re looking for a relaxed time by the beach or a guided tour through the culturally and historically rich medieval towns, we have chosen two different regions for your family journey: The Algarve and Lisbon, the capital city.
For many years, Portugal was known only for the Algarve, chiefly thanks to the idyllic beaches, the perfect climate and sunny days, long stretches of sand as far as the eye can see, small coves sheltered by astonishing limestone cliffs, and waters so calm and crystal clear you can’t possibly stay out of it for too long. But the Algarve has much more to offer: history, gastronomy, culture, archeology, museums, sports, open-air activities, and mountains.
That is why we have decided to start this Spring/Summer Family Journey by the sunny Algarve, the picture-perfect place to balance relaxation and entertainment.
After our trip to the Algarve, it is time for Lisbon, one of the loveliest capitals of Europe and a quiet yet exciting city where you will be able to do anything you dream of. From walking along the narrow streets of the old quarters to resting in the elegant, busy al-fresco cafes and restaurants — or even taking the tram uphill to the São Jorge Castle and the quirky, surrounding neighborhoods — Lisbon has it all.
Lisbon’s history and cultural heritage is not only in the museums and galleries, but also in its streets, buildings, and people.
- WHERE TO STAYThere is a great variety of hotels/resorts we can suggest making your stay seamless and unforgettable. Depending on the number of people in your party, your budget and your personal interests, we’ve got the answer that will fulfil your inmost wishes.
Want to Know more about everything that is included in this journey ? Ask us.
Starting at € 8.000,00 per family *
Price for family of 2 adults + 2 children up to 10 years old sharing parents room:
9 nights / 10 days itinerary
- 4-star hotels in all locations
- 1 night free English-speaking babysitter in Lisbon from 7 PM to 11 PM
- Quiz questions about historical visits
- Entrance fees to all museums, monuments, shows and cultural venues
- Private transfers to and from all locations
- Specialized tour guides
Optional extras for families
- Tailor-made treasure hunts
- Workshop on how to create puppets using different techniques and materials
- Portuguese gastronomy — visit a local market and prepare a traditional Portuguese meal
- Visit to ceramics/pottery studio
- 24-hour emergency contact and assistance available
* Prices may vary according to traveling dates