27 Aug Caixa Alfama 2016
Caixa Alfama 2016
The 4th edition of Caixa Alfama will take place during the 23rd and 24th of September, in 10 separate venues, with more than 40 artists of different generations who best represent Fado.
Fado is a genuine element of the Portuguese culture. Most of the fado songs are about love, usually lost love, sometimes with humor. It was considered by UNESCO as an Oral and Intagible Heritage of Humanity.
Transportation for Caixa Alfama 2016:
To avoid traffic jam, you can go to the Festival by public transport.
– Metro: Blue Line – Santa Apolónia Station (Open from 06h – 01h)
– Bus: 706, 712, 728, 734, 735, 759, 781, 782, 794.
– Tram: 12, 15, 18, 25, 28.
– Taxis: Santa Apolónia Station, Campo das Cebolas.
– Train: Santa Apolónia Station.